Monday, February 25, 2008

Why another blog ?

If you are wondering why on earth i am back to blogging, there are many reasons.

Firstly, its been more than 1.5 years since i blogged and these 1.5 years, especially the last 6-8 months bear special importance to me. Why ? Its simple : I moved from college life into the so called "Corporate" life (or atleast i am supposed to believe so). The transition, obviously, hasn't been without some minor hiccups. But, nevertheless its been a huge learning experience.
Secondly, I just felt like blogging again .
and thirdly, yeah you guessed it right, I couldn't just say NO to all those requests and mails from fellow friends(read fans) to re-enter the Blog-Oh-Sphere !

Guess all of you are eager to read my blog as much as i want to write them ...
So fasten your seat-belts and let the blogs take over !

Cheers !

PS: For people who wish to get a peek into my previous blog, here's the link : www.idlivadesambar.blogspot.com

No comments: